Monday, September 12, 2005

SLUMming around in SHITty grounds

With the current NIE system of assigning emails, some laughs have got to be garnered once in a while..

Shawn LUM = slum

imagine if he had been
Shawn LAM = slam

Another faculty member with a really unfortunate name:
S.F. Chew
Very unusual for an NIE staff, her website doesn't list her full name.
That's because her name is (get this)


Chew Shit Fun.

I am not kidding.

Ok, I know it's mean to laugh at people's names, but honestly those are horrible monikers to live with! I cannot help it!

NB. SF Chew is a very nice person, and I think her Chinese name is Zhou Xue Fen.. It's just a really unfortunate Cantonese transcription that made her end up with such a weird name.

Everytime I go back to NIE, I really wonder at all these weird things. Had my course at DNAC for a H2 module.. I must say it was really rather boring *paisay paisay*. But! all is forgiven when I get a nice photo of myself.. haha.. here it is!


No comments: