Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Scent-sation

Have I ever mentioned that I cannot STAND guys who drench themselves in cologne / perfume?

I think it stems from my grand-dad always having super strong cologne on, everyday. No matter where he went, you could always tell he was coming or had just gone by the strong unnatural smell that lingered in the air.

And I've always had a super sensitive nose. Someone could be smoking a single cigarette ten meters away in still air and I would be able to tell. So you can imagine, having someone with strong cologne around is like having an continual assault on my nostrils. No wonder they run all day long! No wonder all the pi-sai builds up! (It's a defence mechanism, I tell you..)

It's not that the smell is not nice. Just don't make it overpowering.

(Now, if ONLY the person who I am talking about would read this.. But somehow I doubt so! Drat! Back to the reality of nostrils-under-war..)

No comments: