Friday, September 30, 2005

Even I, amaze myself

.. with my ability to be mean and horrible.

On flipping through the latest S magazines to be dumped on my class:
"ooh.. all the models have no make up on.. for the quality of the magazine you'd think they could afford a makeover.. Cheapos! LOOK at that PIMPLE!!... Gosh that guy looks like a cheeko. It's the eyes and the lopsided grin."
[i have to not say the name of the mag in case i get Googled and fired. Heh. But 04S75 knows what I'm talkin about.]

On walking into an MRT train with a train-long advertisement for the Army as a career:
Are we having a mass-advertising campaign to heighten Singapore's awareness of dengue fever?..the satellites in those army ads REALLY look like giant mosquitoes, and the 'tentacles' do NOT help the image in the slightest..
[I suppose people dissing MRT trains should happen often enough that I won't get prosecuted for doing it. Heh.]

There's more but none come to mind at this hour of the morning.


ooh yeah, Soup Spoon at Raffles City B1 is great. The Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff is to die for.. -slurp-

No comments: