Tuesday, August 09, 2005

finally i blog again.. hehe

yupp, it's been a while.. been too busy to do anything beyond collapsing on the bed and sleeping, over the last few days. FOP and the 16th anniversary were tiring, yupp, and I definitely got to try out something new - external traffic - as Traffic 2. And Praise the Lord! Huimin commented that our traffic control this time was really good. I quote - she says we have perfected the art of traffic control.. wow.. tho on the ground i felt it was far from a perfect run, overall our traffic went smoothly. It's also about me learning to manage my own expectations, too.. being so 'C', I always expect everything to go perfectly and 'beat myself up' if it doesn't. But I know it isn't realistic, and am trying hard to change. *sheesh..

Also managed to get the Cross CD, thanks to Gary who bought for me at the last session. No idea how I would have managed to get the CD otherwise, not being able to get into the stadium until almost altar call time, every night! SUN's vocals and the production effects are so good.. gosh.. I almost couldn't believe my ears when I first heard the CD. I was like 'wow.. sure.. is that us??' Hey hey! Get the CD if you haven't already! =)

*PS: Another CD plug: Hands United. To fund the tsunami rebuilding efforts; pubbed by Habitat for Humanity, SG. To understand the work they do, read the account written by Kaijiun, who went on one of their First Builder trips.

Spent the day after the FOP-16th Anni marathon in school for awhile, after a very nice ND concert!~ wow, it was much better than last year. It was also really good to be able to go home and laze in the afternoon after all the hectic past 3 days - I don't know how I would have survived had there not been e National Day holiday. Thank God for the happy coincidence of days this year. Heh. Dinner at Seah St Deli was nice too, with Dennis, Eileen, Gary, Daryl and the other Huimin. Also went to Wine Network at Dempsey Road for a nice German Riesling (yummy!)

Oh well, it's back to piah-ing my head off for the next few weeks of the term. Am SO looking forward to Teacher's Day and the Sept hols! Not that it'll be much of a holiday, with three out of 5 days on course, but hey, any break from waking up at 6am is a welcome one.
mingming: 加油!

No comments: