Thursday, August 18, 2005

complain complain whine whine!

oh my gosh i am sooooooo tired.. end of term syndrome is hitting with a vengeance.

sometimes i feel like the pressure is enough to bend me down to the table surface and keep me flattened there.

but if the pressure is enough to flatten me, then why ain't i getting thinner?? (you know.. thin = flat.. okei flat joke.. wahahahaha! FLAT joke!!)

sheesh~

I SO cannot wait for the term to end.

although on the one hand it means saying goodbye to my classes (erps!) it also means i can finally rest for a while.

it's not wise to keep on running and working without adequate rest and recharging. i feel like a battery near the end of its lifespan.. goodness.
Drawing from His strength now, but I still need physical rest.. urgh..

I WANT MY HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: