Wednesday, June 01, 2005

SINGAPORE BOOK OF RECORDS?

Haha.
So funny.
Cannot resist!

Visit our very own Singapore Book of Records!

Never knew we had one right!

And just LOOK at the Exciting Categories featured!

Singapore's Largest Shopping Bag!


Then, somemore, got the oldest woman with two front baby teeth still intact.



Wah.
Eh, we Singaporeans must be proud of our nation okei!
Look, we somemore have a category called the Orange Nose Push Furthest Distance! (I had to read it like, three times, and I still didn't understand.)

And the best part is, it's all real.
The fako version is here, at Talkingcock.com.

I mean, is our nation desperate for international glory, or what?? Singaporean though I am, and love my country I do. Still, respect given is. Not gained by trumpeting of own acheivements. Quick. Give me an award for the worst Yoda impersonation. Sheesh.

No comments: