Thursday, May 12, 2005

THE WEDDING ROCKS

Not in reference to my dear Keqing's ring. =P

But the ROM rocked! hehe~

Blur ole me went to the wrong place, and waited like an idiot at Parc OASIS when the ceremony was at Parc VISTA. Oh, well done. =( But that at least saved me from the company of my strange 71 friends: desmosome and Joe-sephine. hehe. Many things have changed, yet many more remain the same; it certainly doesn't look like the two of them are much different.

And the ricepaperangel was late! Hurrumph! She kenna'ed lots of calls from me - along the lines of 'come quickly it's about to start' and 'come quickly and rescue me' and 'JUST HURRY UP AND GET YOURSELF HERE'. Sheesh. Late woman.

It was sweet to see the two old soft toys (bear and pig) dragged out, laundered and given place of honour on the table. And the 100 balloons that filled the room, and Keqing's pretty bouquet (that she totally forgot during the ceremony, ROFL). And no, no photos, because I forgot to bring my digicam. Wail. But Peter and Keqing can be unbearably sweet at times.. eekk.. *i feel myself squishing in the mush already* The day after, he spirited her off to some hotel room and romanced her for the entire day. awwwwwwwww. He even proposed. hehe, yes, a BIT late, but hey, at least he made up for it!

As an aside, it's the first time I've seen Peter's brother. You can tell they are brothers at a glance: the same pudgy pasty face and long hair left floppy with a centre parting. Heh. The difference is that Peter gels his hair into a M-shaped thing (I've always been of the opinion that it's to look taller than Keqing. Heh~) whereas his brother's is left down and floppy. Erps. Peter's always reminded me of Mickey Mouse with his hairdo. Now his brother reminds me of a mushroom. Oh dear. the M&M brothers!

Angel's baby's growing very big and will arrive on 20th of June. Heh. She gets to choose the date because she's too small to deliver her huge son vaginally. So Caesarean. heh. He's huge! The doc says he might weigh up to 4kg by the time she's reached term. Goodness! lol~ Bryan is SURELY JC's son. Even the nurse asked her if her husband was very large. wahahahahaha.

*I actually intended to post a picture of my angel and her hubbie for size comparison. ~winks~ But I think it's quite mean, and anyway I'm too lazy to search for the pic. Heh!*

So, yes. I eagerly await pictures from Keqing. Then you'll get the photo-whoring treat, my dear blogders! till then, tralala!

No comments: