Saturday, May 28, 2005

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN

Return of the Purple Hair!
Mwahahahahahahahahahaha.

I did my hair purple, at 230 am in the morning! Mad right?? Wahahahahahahaha! But I love my hair! I love my hair! I love my hair! yayieeeeeeeee...

Pictures of the process!

Started off with a nice tame white cream and clear solution. But when mixed together and applied on hair, the result is this! UGH!


Goodness, so scary my hair ah. Like vampire climb out of TV screen like that. LOL.

SUPER PURPLE RIGHT THE CREAM!
Courtesy of my fantastic mummy who 'pua'ed my hair like nobody's business. I think she was very 'kek' when she pua my hair. Cos the purple stuff spilled onto the wall, the shower, the floor, the floormat.. her hand, her clothes, my leg, my clothes.. Should have done the pua-ing in my room, which is purple anyway. Heh.

Time to see what I'm going to look like after the dye's washed off!

SO EXCITING!

So, blow blow blow blow.
Blow blow blow blow.

And... tah dah!

Under whitish light, it looks rather more red.


I like my purple hair!

No comments: