Sunday, January 16, 2005

MORE TO BE RENEWED..

More things to be added to my list of resolved stuff:

1. consistency and reliability - i need to learn better stress management, and to be consistent in the way i do things no matter the circumstances. i think my stress threshold is higher than many people's, but still not high enough to cope with all the things i have on my plate. so yes, i do need to learn to stretch in this area, and strive to be consistent in aiming for excellence always, in all things.

2. to lean more on God's strength to do my work - related to above. to see things not only from my human, fallible point of view, but even more, from the bird's eye view through Heaven's eyes. that all i strive and struggle with on my own strength is totally unnecessary, for Jesus tells us to come to him, we who are weary and heavy laden, and He will give us rest.

3. to improve my countenance - part of being professional, but i am professional not because i treat my ministry as work, but because i desire to be a like the fruit-bearing tree: aspiring to faithfulness, meekness and self-control.

spin on, my list. happy year!

No comments: