Monday, January 31, 2005

INTELLECTUAL WHORES?

Who, me?

Read this on my cousin's blog - his sorry story about his completely fictitious alter ego. Sorry to burst your Bubble, Munche - but you are in my opinion one of the nicest, most gentlemanly and most eligible fellas around. But sorry girls, he's TAKEN (read this and this if you are not already confused enough) and will probably be enjoying his domestic bliss long before I ever get any guys interested in me.

Yes, back to the point of the story; that post was completely man-oriented, but I can't help but agree that there are certain qualities that females look for in males, and males look for in females. Aside from the obvious biological qualities, I wonder WHAT it is that makes one individual so irrestible, whereas another simply keeps on falling into the 'just-a-friend/intellectual-whore' category. Tell me your opinion! Comment! I love you too!

*shameless plug to get more comments on ahming's haloscan account*

No comments: