Sunday, January 23, 2005

COME WHAT MAY

Come, what, in May??

So that I can go to Jakarta and HongKong too! *bawls*

Ok, that was such a flat title, wasn't it? I am in such a flat mode. But it never happens to my body! Boohoo!

Before you all whack me, let me explain myself! My uncle, aunt and two cousins from Australia are coming to Singapore for their once-in-a-decade trip and my parents are planning to fete them by bringing them to Jakarta, home of my mothers' relatives, and HK! And poor ole me will be left bereft in Singapore, because it's the school term and I can't take leave! boohooo! Itinerary for my family for the next few weeks:

24th Jan, Monday: arrival of said relatives from oz
26th Jan, Wednesday: all 6 of my parents n relatives go to Jakarta
29th Jan, Saturday: return from JKT
1st Feb, Tuesday: fly to HK
4th Feb, Friday: return from HK
in time for CNY madness, which begins on 8th Feb Tuesday
they may also take a side trip to Malaysia somewhere along the CNY long weekend
and everyone leaves on the 17th or 19th, i forget which.

I WANNA GO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come in May, lah! So that I can go also!

On the up side, though, it means I have more time to go out, use the car, and hang around with friends! Date me quick, all of you! *winks* the window of opportunity's short!

Note: this probably means that my photo-blog will be brimming with photos soon! yay yay!

No comments: