Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My last few days in HK!

Notice how I am much more excited (with an exclamation mark, no less, in my title) about these two days than I have been over the past four. Hah! It comes from having company, that's why! Thank you, Leo and Alice, for coming out to pei2 wo3 for the past two days - I think these two days put together have been better than all the preceding four. It's great just to walk around and get lost, knowing you are in the company of natives who will promptly get you un-lost (or, in Leo's case, get even more lost, mwahahahahaha) the moment you get tired of roaming. =) Yay!

So, I wind down my final day in HK, slowly screw my head back on, and get back into my workaholic (in Jan's words, octopic, haha!) mode that *crosses fingers* will last me for another year. Yuppz, going on vacation is good indeed! It's really refreshing to be away from work - and work - and more work - of many kinds, for at least a while. For the morning after I touch down in Singapore, I will be right back in school. Sigh. Oh well. As I've said, dissipation does not become me, but did work have to start SO soon?

No comments: