Thursday, October 14, 2004

something boliaoh..

1) Starting time: 0827 hrs
2) Full name: wang hui ming, joy my baptism name
3) Nicknames: ahming
4) Age : 25 (oh noooooooooo)
5) Email: firstcor1614@yahoo.com
6) Eyes: small eyes (freakily small!) eyelids change conformation according to the amount of sleep I've got)
7) Height: 159.5cm! It CAN be rounded up to 160! Yes! Yes! *who am I kidding???*
8) Siblings: dun have.. the one and only kid!
9) Been drunk before: nopes.. even in the days when I used to go pubs, I had an amazing ability to not get drunk..
10) Cheated: nopes.. so honest right.
11) Missed school cause of rain: nopes! Wow, am I kuai or am I kuai?
12) Set any body part on fire for amusement: nopes.. eekz, what kind of question's that!
13) kept a secret from everyone: yes.. well, almost everyone.. I usually find the need to tell ONE totally unrelated person, otherwise I'll freak when I bottle stuff up
14) Had an imaginary friend: nopes..
15) Wanted to hook up w/ a kabarkada: errrr… what’s that again??
16) Smacked or grabbed a guys/girls ass: nopes
17) Had a crush on a teacher: yes
18) Ever thought of animated characters: nopes
19) Ever owned a 'New Kids on the block': nopes! I was from that era though, but I'm a thoroughly non-musical person - no interest in pop songs at all!
20) Ever prank called someone?: nopes
21) Been on stage: yes - MC for at least three times, drama for 2 easters - as the blind gal haha, so no need to wear my specs also can act
33) Cried: yeah, boy, but almost always in private.. and I very seldom cry.
37) Met someone new: oh no, fei hua, of course! I meet new people like every day??
38) Talked to someone you had a crush on: yuppz, but never ever developed these conversations into anything.. erpz
39) Missed someone: not very often.. I'm SOOO work oriented eh!
40) Hugged someone: my mother and all relatives that I'm obliged to hug at family functions. Also all females (students, friends, church friends etc) who need encouragement. I'm a big teddy bear.. haha
41) Fought w/ parent(s): nopes.. really seldom nowadays, but even before I was saved I would mostly just bottle it up inside.
42) Wished upon a star: nopes.. singapore night where can see star, if can see must be in some uluated place like pulau ubin or sarimbun, where u had to hike / canoe ur butt off to get there, will be too tired to wish la.
43) Laughed until u cried: nope
44) Watched sunrise/sunset: yeah, when I dun have to wake up early for school the sunrise from my bedroom window is gorgeous; when I dun have to be out till late at night the sunset from my living room quite can make it also! Man I have a nice house!
46) Went to the beach at night: nopes..
47) Read a book for fun: oh yes! I am a bookophile! DO NOT get me started on the books I've spent time reading when I should have been doing useful work. Right now, most recent reads include Kazuo Ishiguro's The Remains of the Day; Umberto Eco's The Name of the Rose; Brother Yun's The Heavenly Man; Robert Jordan's Winter's Heart; a poetry anthology called Touched with Fire; in June I read Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, and Digital Fortress. Anytime I'm bored, I grab back issues of Reader's Digest and National Geographic and sigh over the soppy stories (the former) or over the gorgeous photography (the latter). Ideal day off = slacking at home by myself and reading. Yay!
48) Eat meat: yeah!
49) Lonely: sometimes I get into a funk at my lack of "worldly" companionship - ie no boyfriend, haha, but that always passes within a day or two at most - because I have a Heavenly Father who's always with me!
51) Are you talking to someone online: nopes.. school cannot install msn or icq. Good thing too or I would never do my work!
59) Who named you: my grandfather wanted me to be called shiling or something but apparently it sounded like 'dead person' in some dialect or the other. So my parents changed my name to huiming (zhi4 hui4 de hui4, ming2 liang4 de ming2.. so it means clever and bright.. haha, that's why not pretty!)
60) Backstreet Boys or N'sync: FIR and Ocean! Nah, actually I am not a big music fan.. unlike my dear jannesis.. who knows and makes it a point to support all the local and up-and-coming singers she deems worthy
61) Last time u showered: last night?
62) Last thing u said when u talked online: er… Good Night?? *last night on MSN*
63) Whats right nxt to you: my workstation! Beyond that, the pillar, beyond that, the corridor, and beyond on the other side another long row of workstations.
64) Whats your computer desk made of: Wood I think, though laminate is more likely
65) Last thing u ate: nothing! Fasting today.. well I guess the closest thing would be an apple last night??
67) Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? Hm first I need to be attached right! A bit early to think about this siah! But anyway, a nice place to go would be europe.. hee.. actually anywhere would be nice to go to with good friends.. and you backpack through at your own slow pace, seeing the place and not just the touristy sights. Hooked on backpacking since my trip to France with kell in 1999.. =)
68) Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?: hm, again I need to be attached first to say right? Well, I would want my next relationship to be with the guy I would marry eventually.. who must he be? I was talking to one of my ushers last night and he was telling me how he prayed very specifically for the girl of his dreams.. and when his current fiancee came along she WAS almost exactly all he had prayed for. Wow.. Well I would want a man who's older than me; someone who can lead me; whom I can look up to and who will treat me like a princess. He must be a man with a gentle spirit, full of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, and a diligent worker for God's kingdom. He would also preferably be from the same church (I think I posted why before) and would come along REALLY SOON. (hahahahahahaha….)
69) Weather right now: freakily cold in the staffroom! Eeks~ shiver..
70) How do you feel now: really GOOD cos I'm getting better, it's a Thursday (got CG later, yay!) and the weekend's coming!
72) How do YOU eat an oreo?: I like the biscuit and not the filling, so I give the filling to the people around me and eat THEIR biscuits in return. Yeah!
73) All time favorite tv show: nopes.. I don't watch much TV
74) Dream car: Mitsubishi Galant Super Saloon (SBP 3137).. my very first car that's now sadly deceased, as some hunk of scrap metal somewhere.. so it exists only in my dreams.. also my mummy's Ford Taurus (SCM 9543) which was the most gorgeous car imaginable and is also deceased. Erpz. But seriously, the car I would like to drive if I had a choice would be a Nissan March or a Hyundai Sonata (I LOVE the taillights!) But my current family car, a nice and steady Nissan Sunny (SDU 3643S) doesn't do too badly either. =)
75) What do you want to be: a person who walks with God.. through tears and joy, I'll trust in Him. a person obedient to His will above all else.
76) Hobbies: READING! Serving people (yes, really a hobby, I'm serious.. it makes me very happy to serve pp and see them blessed)
77) Fav song: nopes.. nothing really.. at the moment I'm kind of into the music from Les Choristes, but I can't understand, so doesn't really count..
79) Fav food: potatoes! Broccoli! Cauliflower! Celery! Mushrooms! Have I grossed everyone out yet??? Hahahahaha!
80) Fav day of the week: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
82) Piye toh ini pertanyaan: HUH??
83) if u could change your name: I wouldn't change it.. so troublesome!
84) Do you sleep w/ stuffed animal?: nope.. asthmatic la, so never developed the habit.. but I DO have a dog cushion, a Florrie, a Piyo Piyo and my faithful bear, Cheese!
83) What stupid thing u've ever done: lots.. would take me hours to write! I just hope I don't have many more stupid episodes in my life!
86) First name: huiming
87) Boyfriend/Girlfriend: nopes, none!
88) Age to marry: 26-28
89) Ideal setting: haven’t thought so far! Haha, as aforementioned, no guy yet!
90) Fav names for daughter: no idea. Oh dear..
91) Fave name for son: no idea either! so non-visionary right?? Ahahahahaha..
92) You like scary or funny movies better?: funny! Scary show ownself scare ownself only, so unedifying.. at least with a funny show you come out feeling good n happy
93) On the phone or in person: it depends. I'm usually quite awkward in communicating with direct speech, unless it's someone I'm really comfortable with, but I still believe important things need to be communicated in person.
94) Lust or Love: Love.. definitely..
95) If you could change something about yourself?: height, weight, eyes, skin! (hm, is there ANYTHING else I would NOT change - ah yes! MY SMILE!)
96) Do you consider cheerleading a sport: yuppz, in terms of physical training.. it's tough!
97) Do you have pets: I LOVE MY DOG A LOT!!! My beautiful, gorgeous silky terrier, Scampy.
98) Who sent this survey to you: scammed off someone's blog..
99) Time finish: 0905 hrs - I've spent almost 40 minutes on this! Oh no!!!!!! shall post and go do work now..

No comments: