Tuesday, October 05, 2004

accumulation

have you noticed that i've been posting rubbish on my blog recently? haha.. excerpts from mrbrown, mikeysfunnies and silly pics. It comes from a lack of time to write coupled with an innate desire to see new things on my blog. erpz.. that's not what a blog is for, is it? dun be mistaken.. i dun feel 'obligated' to blogger or my blogders to generate stuff for them to read.. no worries that i've gotten myself into yet another commitment. hee.

i've just finished rushing my marking, just in time too cos we are returning papers today. i don't suppose any of my students will read this in time for the cat to be out of the bag before the papers.. but i just want to encourage my dearly beloveds to JIAYOU and piah once again, cos the prelims are not everything. to those who did well, great.. to those who did not do so well, do not take it as a discouragement but instead a 'reminder', if you will, that more work needs to be put in. my heart bleeds just as badly as yours, dears.. it is tough but the next few weeks will determine all that you have worked for for the past two years. DO NOT GIVE UP guys (and gals!)

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

More on miscellaneous matters.. oh yes, let me clarify the story of my indo aunt.. she was not diagnosed with cancer, sorry, but when she had her last mammogram she was told that there was a lump in her breast that could be cancerous, so she came to singapore to have her second opinion. The doc looked at the same mammogram and said there was nothing out of the ordinary. HM?? so, she's going for a third opinion today, and she says she'll go with the majority.. haha.. what 2 out of 3 doctors say. good grief! who does medical science like that?? =P

they came to my house on sunday by the way, and were staring at me while i was marking.. so cannot concentrate lah. yeesh.. how to mark liddat.. ended up majorly slowed down and had to tong xiao to get my work done. *sigh*.. it's nice to see them too, but it's not such a good time of the year! =P will be spending my days flitting around entertaining them for the next two weeks or so. they don't show it, but can tell my aunt n her daughter are worried.. anything to get their mind off the topic. haha, will i end up traipsing to the zoo?? sheesh!

i have also realized that my blog has been 'discovered' by a great many people, judging from the strange new names that are popping up on my tagboard. haha.. i have a COMMENTS system, people, you are more than welcome to post me long comments on my long-winded blogs! =)

and to those who came flocking to see my OBJECT OF DESIRE, thinking that it was some kind of hunk or something, sorry to disappoint you.. my object of desire is a nice sleek little phone. i went to hello shop to see it yesterday.. it is SO chio but what holds me back from buying is
a. they dun have the colour i want (white)
b. the memory is measly (4MB shared) and unexpandable (yeesh)

BUT THE PHONE IS SO CHIO!!!!!!
AND THE DISPLAY IS SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!

but i exercised self-restraint. *proud of self* maybe i will get it in future? but in the meantime, i will make do with my 3315 that is 3/4 dead already. dear 3315, i love you too.. and i'll post a pic of you in honour of your 2.5 years of dedicated service to me okie? =)

No comments: