Wednesday, August 04, 2004

_so tired_

_so tired_

i need more strength! =P the workload in school is really crushing - i don't even know whether to look forward to the National Day break or not - although it means a much needed rest, it also means lost lesson time that I will be scrambling to recover.. aargh! and more marking and more marking and more marking. yeesh. I MUST discipline myself to MARK more..

was it just one year ago that i came into teaching? it seems like much longer. how i admire those people who've stuck it out all these years, eating the same food, breathing the same air, teaching the same things for 30 years! i'm not even sure where I will get the strength to finish up my own, short, 2 years-to-go bond. Lord, give me strength!

Ps 73:26 My flesh and heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: