Wednesday, August 11, 2004

red head continued

my *first* dyeing job ever.. i MUST describe it! =P Btw thanks dad for sponsoring me.. if you ever do read this.. ahahaha.. Dark red with violet tones is the base, it's SUPPOSED to look black under everything but sunlight, but I think the hairdresser was kind of in a National-Day-patriotism mode and left it on for too long.. I am now the proud owner of a flamingly red red head of hair! ahahaha.. the highlights, which are an EVEN BRIGHTER red, are hidden inside the hair - he has this odd way of highlighting - but can be seen when I tie my hair up. Right, it means no tying hair in school for the sweltering months of August and September! oh, intelligence, Huiming!!

anyway, everybody in school is staring at my head today.. I'm trying to act nonchalant but it's kind of hard to when students THRONG around you and ask if you dyed your hair! And people message me DURING ASSEMBLY, to tell me my hair is *so obvious*! xz what u doin msgsing during assembly in the first place lah!

ahaha.. but it's nice. =) I'm in love with my hair.

No comments: