Sunday, August 15, 2004

the 14th of august

Zhengliang looks very GOOD LOOKING today!!!! why why??? Cos he wore the shirt me n iYi bought 4 him!!! mwahahahaa.. way to go, bro!!

jus back from POM-ming all day n night.. *footache*.. ahaha.. but it is a good cause la. =P was quite irritated at having 2b involved but I realise as I watch other ministries' parade that I really learn a lot about what they do.. hmm.. pp prob learn more about usher ministry from watching us too. =) the walk down to base 4 and up is really killing though. Think I've gotten my month's worth of Stairmaster workouts.. I think climbed up n down about 20 storeys la.. *yikes* I NEED to grow TALLER! so it means not having to wear murderer heels to look presentable. =P AND the whole thing, 3 services worth, will be repeated tomoro! if i come to work in flats on monday, everyone knows why.. haha..

No comments: